Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, March 14, 2009

March 14, 2009


Time has flown by again. So far this year has not been too bad. It is finally turning a little warmer. We've had a lot of rain and high water.

I have been working on a blanket for new Baby Fiedler. It is a boy and he will be joining us in June. Not sure what his brother thinks yet. Don't know if he is ignoring the issue or doesn't fully understand.

I've been trying to use my camera more. On several websites they are running a Photo A Day or a Photo A Week challenge. I have been trying to take more photos of things, but am about 24 days behind. I was lucky enough that my first 45 prints were free from Archivers. Hopefully I will get more free photos so I can keep getting them printed.

I picked Dylan up to play today. After I picked him up, he wanted candy. I told him I didn't have any and he said Papa did and he wanted to see Papa, so that is where we went. By gosh, he was right, Papa did have candy. We spent a couple hours over there playing and exploring.
The layout above is the beginning of Dylan's big adventure. I finally figured out how to extract him from a photo and then I can put him in any photo. Who knows where he will explore next.

No comments: