Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving




Thanksgiving is just a couple days away and I can't wait. I love the food and my favorite is oyster dressing. If I only got to eat one thing, that would be it. Karen and family are coming up for the holiday. Looking forward to that also.




Garth, Aimee, Dylan, mom, and dad came over and we put up lights. Poor Dane and I were freezing, but Garth was toasty warm. We will be ready for the lighting of the houses either Thanksgiving night or sometime this weekend.

I am sitting here waiting for a tow truck as my Rav would not start this a.m. I called at 7:00 and I was next on the list. It is 10:00 now and still no tow truck. This was not how I wanted to spend one of my last 2 days of vacation time. On top of that, poor Baby Girl (my cat for those of you that don't know) got sick all over everything. It has just been a great morning.
Everyone have a great Thanksgiving.




No comments: